Popular Travel 2017
Your trivel!
slice link flight & booking & car rental
The travel date is optional!

How can you create your own tourism?

Few examples tourism : family tourism, medical tourism, holiday tourism, and tour bazaar for you.
With our help you can prepare your own tour!

Using the website (hereinafter - the Website), you confirm that you have read and accept the following terms and conditions:

1. All purchase and sale transactions are carried out on the basis of international laws and regulations in the field of e-commerce.

2. Non-commercial use of this Website is permitted only with providing the link. If you want to use any information contained on the Website for commercial purposes, you must send a request by e-mail info@ and receive written permission.

3. The Website contains the information taken from other sources. It is tagged by references. If this information contains technical errors, the Website will not accept any responsibility for it.

The Website constantly revises and updates the information on its webpages.

4. In case of buying any goods or services from the Website the user is obliged to enter accurate and truthful information without errors to complete the purchasing process. Providing inaccurate or incorrect information and data is an obstacle to the successful completion of the purchase and, therefore, cannot guarantee the receipt of goods or services.

5. Holders of the Website do not accept any responsibility for any errors in its work caused by reasons beyond holders’ control (for example, failures in the visitor’s Internet connection, the problems of communication, equipment, etc.).

6. The Website contains links to information and offers our partners and advertisers. The Website is not responsible for the accuracy of the information partners and advertisers.

7. The official means of communication between the Website’s visitor and its administration is LiveChat, located on the Website. For security purposes, Websites administration uses the information provided by visitors (phone number, address, etc.).

8. Communication between visitors and the administration of the Website is limited to topics related to the services and goods offered on the Website. Any other topics are excluded by the Website’s rules. If a visitor initiates a chat on any other topic through Live Chat out e-mail, offered on the Website for communication, the administration of the Website has the right not to respond to this e-mail or post to Live Chat.

9. The Website has no right to transfer the data of its customers to a third party, and takes all possible technical measures to protect the personal information of its customers.

Terms of Service and Sales

Website (hereinafter - the Seller) enters into a contract of sale with the visitor of the website (referred to as the Buyer). The buyer and the seller are called parties.

1. The Seller provides complete information to describe his products and services and is fully responsible for the relevance of the information about the goods and products.

2. When the Seller has received the order from the Buyer, he shall promptly notify the Buyer of any changes or provide additional information about the ordered goods or services.

3. All prices for goods and services are listed on the Seller’s Website. The prices include taxes and other fees. Health insurance’s costs and the additional costs, which are independent from the Seller, may be added to the cost.

4. The Seller is obliged to provide services in accordance with the description of the goods and services provided on the website. In the case of a tourist trip allowed some changes in the program if they happen for reasons beyond the Seller’s control.

5. If the Seller cannot provide the ordered service or product to the Buyer with for reasons beyond his control, the Seller can offer the Buyer an equivalent product or service or to return the whole money amount on the Buyer’s request.

6. When ordering goods or services the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Seller.

7. When ordering, the Buyer pays a deposit of 10% of the total value of goods and services. After the Seller has confirmed the order, the Buyer pays the remaining 90% of the total value of the goods.

8. If the Seller by any reason cannot provide the goods or services ordered by the Buyer, he is obliged to return the deposit in full. If the Buyer refuses to buy ordered goods after paying the deposit, the Seller returns to the buyer only 50% of the deposit. The rest 50% he leaves himself as compensation.

9. If you make 100% payment for the service buyer refuses services no later than 3 days prior to the beginning of the tour, the seller returns to the buyer 50% of the brought sum, while the remaining 50% of the reserves themselves in compensation.

10. If you make 100% payment for the service buyer refuses to service in less than 3 days prior to the beginning of the tour, the seller returns to the buyer 20% of the amount put forward to, and the remaining 80% of the reserves themselves in compensation.

11. If the buyer is forced to cancel the service because of serious personal or family circumstances (of the buyer's disease, illness or death of a close relative), it must provide the seller the document legally binding, confirming the circumstances. In this case, the parties decide on the amount of the returned without saving services agreement.

Sign up to receive special discounts

Subscribe to our Newsletter